Information Covid 19
Important COVID-19 information.
YOU MUST NOT COME TO THE CINEMA OR RESTAURANT IF:
1) You have any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19):
- High temperature.
- New, continuous cough.
- Loss of taste or smell. 2) You are waiting for the result of a test for coronavirus. 3) You have tested positive for coronavirus.
You live with someone who:
1) Has symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19). 2) Is waiting for a coronavirus test result. 3) Has tested positive for coronavirus.
Important information when attending Zeffirellis and Fellinis Restaurants
Tables must be booked in advance via the phone or online [please note a deposit is required for all online bookings and for parties of 6 or over people via the phone or email]. Maximum of 6 people to share one table.
On arrival please wait to be seated and observe social distancing. Our staff will do everything possible to make your visit safe and enjoyable and your cooperation is appreciated. Please ensure that children particularly remain at the table.
The maximum dining time for each table is 2hrs in order to enable thorough cleaning between bookings.
Tables are distanced at least 1m from each other with a ‘delivery table’ in between. All tables are sanitised after use. Please follow the one-way system whilst in the restaurant.
A face covering must be worn while entering and leaving the Restaurant and using the toilet.
Important information when attending Zeffirellis or Fellinis Cinema
We have made some important changes:
Staff training: Increased cleaning: Staggered film times: Sneeze screens: Seats allocated with social distancing.
To help us please observe the following guidance:
- Preferably tickets to be booked online or via the phone/email for Movie Deal bookings. However some tickets will usually be available for the Box Office.
- Customers must wear a face covering when entering, departing and moving around the 'open' areas of each cinema - foyers, corridors, toilets, as well as in the cinema screens while watching a movie.
- Only 6 customers are allowed in the Box Office counter area at one time. Please wait at the marked points, on the floor, until you can proceed to the counter
- Observe social distancing rules at all times when inside the cinema.
- When entering the building, please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and throughout the building.
- Card payments only will be accepted at the cinema counter, and contactless is preferred. In the interests of hygiene we prefer not to accept cash payments.
- Please follow our one-way system throughout the cinema and when entering and exiting the auditoriums
- Please purchase any refreshments or use the toilet facilities on arrival, as if you have already entered an auditorium you will need to follow the one way system in order to return to the foyer.
- All customers must sit in their allocated seats. If there is a problem with your seat please let a member of staff know.
- In the interests of hygiene please put all of your rubbish in the bins provided at the exit.
- Adults must supervise all children under the age of 12 and ensure that they follow social distancing rules at all times.
- It is mandatory to wear face masks when entering, departing and moving around the 'open' areas of a cinema - the foyer, corridor, toilets etc, as well as while watching the film in the auditorium. Refreshments will still be available to purchase and face coverings are not required while eating or drinking inside the auditorium.
We thank you in advance for respecting these rules as a courtesy to others